Custom Search

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday Food

Okay, while I remember what I ate and the calories of most of it....portions are hard to determine at this time, so I am taking today as a free day (I think having one of those every two weeks or so is okay). I will list what I ate but the calorie count will be nonexistent.

Breakfast
  • HoneyNut Cheerios w/milk
  • 1 large coffee w/milk and sugar

Lunch

  • Kia Kiew (Thai Egg Omelet)
  • Egg Rolls
  • Gyoza
  • Rice
  • Diet Coke

Dinner

  • Laab Moo (Thai Ground Pork dish)
  • Cucumbers/Cabbage
  • Som Tom (Thai GreenPapaya Salad)
  • Kao Niew (Thai Sticky Rice)
  • Cranberry juice with vodka

I made the laab, som tom, and kao niew, kai kiew myself (first time for the laab and kao niew). I was excited that the first timers turned out (although I still need to work on making them more authentic).

No comments: