Custom Search

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Catching Up

Okay, I have been off here for a while...partly because I haven't been that great about my eating and exercising and partly because I have just been super busy. I am logging what workouts I do get in on MapMyRun and on DailyMile.

I am eating strict again but I didn't do a weigh in when I started because if I am not lower than I was last time I weighed in, I still have a long ways to go.

Ever since I moved, I have been really bad about being consistent with my workouts and my eating...some of this is due to lack of willpower when around family that is eating stuff I shouldn't be eating.

Spring is on its way and I know that will motivate me to get more workouts in, on top of a ton of yardwork that needs to be done so I am sure my activity level will increase. I am looking for work as well which has not been fruitful so far but once I am working again, I am sure the extra movement can only help me reach my goals.

I did a virtual 5K in January and I was actually impressed with my willpower because it was butt ass cold out, hailing on me most of the run and I had no music (as my iPod battery was dead as I was leaving the house). I am really surprised that I made myself go and do it, but I did and my time wasn't horrible but it wasn't my best either.

I am signed up for a real life 5K in April and I think I might have another virtual I can sign up for this next month too so I hope to keep myself motivated.

I pulled a muscle in my back a few days ago while doing three hours of yardwork so I have been babying it the last few days but I think it is okay enough to get out for at least a walk today. I haven't been geocaching in a long time and there are a few that are within walking distance so I might try to find them while I am out. But before I can do that, I have some things to do around here, so I better get off here and get to work.

No comments: