Custom Search

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Determination

It has been a while since I have posted here...but I am trying to meet a goal. I am on Day 2 of basicallly the 17 day diet again...determined to lose some pounds before I am supposed to be in California in a few months.

These first three days are kind of hard. Today, I had to fight the urges pretty hard. Tried to drink a glass of water whenever I got an urge to snack and managed to eat dinner pretty early and then not snack at all after. I went out and did some yardwork to divert myself.

I have been working a lot in the yard and trying to get runs/walks in but I need to be doing more. Tonight, I did 100 squats, 90 situps, and 45 pushups.

We'll see how it goes...after the first three days, I usuallly feel better and get into a bit of a routine.

No comments: