Custom Search

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Chicken Update

I made an appointment with Bally fitness for tomorrow. I go in for my fitness assessment at 5:30 after work. I'm going to try the gym out for the free week and see if I like it. My coworker and his wife go to the same one and they seem happy with the place.

I think I'm going to start back on my diet on Monday. I really need to make a change. I'm feeling really bad about my body and my back isn't feeling well so I know I need to do something. I am gaining weight not loosing it so it is time to turn it around.

I have been avoiding the blog because I haven't been taking care of myself and I don't want to admit it. Once I get this going I will try my best to post my food and exercise.

1 comment:

... said...

I hope your visit goes well and you start to feel motivated.

I know that as soon as you start to get going you will feel better and that will help keep you motivated.