Custom Search

Friday, April 21, 2006

Chicken's Thursday

Walked at work during my first 15 minute break and my 30 minute lunch. Went to the gym and used the elliptical machine for 45 minutes. I changed the settings from "cross training" to "interval" and I believe I got a better workout. I'm not sure if I'm going tonight. I think I might go to the salon with my friend and have my furry mustache waxed. I want to check out the aerobics 101 class on Saturday at 12:00pm but that all depends on what William and I plan to do for the day. If I don't go to the class I will at least use the elliptical.

1 comment:

... said...

Wow, you are doing a lot...by the way, I do the hill profile (which I think is a lot like the interval profile) and it seems to work me out pretty well. You get a bit of muscle building in there as well as some cardio. Every once in a while, I take my hands off the moving arms, hold onto the handles in front and just push my legs to move without the rest of my body...really burns the quads and hips...