Custom Search

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Day 1 Cycle 2 of the 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Thursday

Breakfast

3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk with 1 tsp of olive oil, pico de gallo and salsa (1 of my fats)
1/2 cup of canned black beans (1 of my starches)
1 serving of red seedless grapes (1 of my fruits)
1 cup of coffee (cheat, 1 tsp organic sugar and nonfat milk)
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, calcium and zinc supplements

Lunch

4 oz of tilapia with lemon pepper
1/2 cup of broccoli steamed
1/2 cup canned corn (rinsed to reduce sodium)(1 of my starches)
3 small plums (1 of my fruits)
32 oz of water (4 of my waters)

Exercise

120 situps
80 pushups

Dinner

1 serving of steamed shrimp
1 small zucchini, steamed
6 oz of yogurt with unsalted, dry roasted peanuts (1 of my probiotics)

Weight

On Wii at 10:45am, empty stomach, empty bladder with long sleeves, and long yoga pants (-3lbs) 152.1 lbs for a starting weight on this Cycle.

No comments: