Custom Search

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 1 Cycle 3 of 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Sunday

Breakfast

3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk scrambled w/1 tsp olive oil, pico de gallo, garlic, and pepper (1 of my fats)
Red seedless grapes (1 of my fruits)
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
1 cup of coffee with nonfat milk and 1 tsp organic sugar
Calcium, multivitamin and glucosamine supplements

Lunch

32 oz of water (4 of my waters)
6 oz of steamed salmon
Steamed broccoli

Exercise

39 mins interval running 2.76 hilly miles

Dinner

4 oz of lean steak cooked in water, with garlic and low sodium Grillmates
Spring greens, romaine lettuce, carrots, tomato, green onions and cucumber
Yogurt with dryroasted unsalted peanuts (1 of my probiotics)

Weight

On Wii at 10:10am, empty stomach, empty bladder with long sleeves, and long yoga pants (-3 lbs) 149.7 lbs for a loss of .6 lbs and a total of 11 lbs overall. I was hoping to see more of a drop but I am still in the midst of AF so perhaps that is part of it...and the cheating on Thursday and Friday nights probably didn't help either.

No comments: