Custom Search

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Day 13 of the 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Saturday

Breakfast

3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk with 1 tbs olive oil, bellpepper, onion, garlic and salsa (1 of my fats)
1 serving of red seedless grapes (1 of my fruits)
1 cup of coffee (cheat, 1 tsp organic sugar, and nonfat milk)
32 oz of water (4 of my waters)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, zinc and calcium supplements

Lunch

1 serving of tilapia, steamed with lemon and pepper
20 little brussel sprouts
3 small plums (1 of my fruits)
16 oz glass of water (1 of my waters)
Green tea

Dinner

Small chicken breast, cooked in water, garlic, pepper, sesame, and lemon juice
Spring greens and romaine lettuce, with carrots, onion, tomato, and cucumber
1 tbs of grated parmesan
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)

Snack

Yogurt w/unsalted, dryroasted peanuts (1 of my probiotics)

No comments: