Custom Search

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 12 of the 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Friday

Breakfast

1 cup of blueberry flavored kefir milk (1 of my probiotics)
1 scoop of protein powder
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
1 serving of red seedless grapes (1 of my fruits)
1 cup of coffee (cheat, 1 tsp organic sugar, and nonfat milk)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, and calcium supplements

Exercise

Walking 40 mins 2+ miles on track with 10lb weights in hands (2x what diet calls for)
6 sets of bicep curls with 10 lbs weights, for 100 yards each set
3 sets of military shoulder presses with 10 lbs weights, for 100 yards each set
3 sets of shoulder raises with 10 lbs weights, for 100 yards each set

Lunch

1 steelhead filet, steamed with lemon pepper
1/2 can of green beans, rinsed to reduce sodium
1 serving of blueberries (1 of my fruits)
16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)
1 cup of chai tea (cheat, 1 tsp of organic sugar and nonfat milk)

Dinner

1 tilapia filet, steamed with lemon pepper
20 brussel sprouts, steamed
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)

Snack

1 yogurt (1 of my probiotics)
1/2 serving of unsalted, dryroasted peanuts

No comments: