Custom Search

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Day 14 of 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Sunday

Breakfast

1 cup of blueberry flavored kefir milk (1 of my probiotics)
1 scoop of protein powder
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
3 small clementine oranges (1 of my fruits)
1 cup of coffee (cheat, 1 tsp organic sugar, and nonfat milk)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, zinc and calcium supplements

Lunch

Chicken breast boiled and shredded
Organic, lowfat, lowsodium chicken broth with zucchini, green beans, carrots, onion, garlic, pepper, bellpepper, basil, chive, and green onion.
32 oz of water (4 of my waters)
3 small plums (1 of my fruits)

Exercise

39 mins walking 2.5 hilly miles

Dinner

4 oz of steamed mahi mahi with pepper, garlic, and lemon juice
25 small brussel sprouts steamed
16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)

No comments: