Custom Search

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Day 17 of the 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Wednesday

Last day of Cycle 1!!! Will weigh in the morning and hopefully it will be good news!!

Breakfast

3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, with 1 tsp oil, garlic, pico de gallo (1 of my oils)
1 serving of red seedless grapes (1 of my fruits)
32 oz of glasses (4 of my waters)
1 cup of coffee (cheat, 1 tsp organic sugar, nonfat milk)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, calcium and zinc supplements

Lunch

4 oz of mahi mahi, steamed
Broccoli
16 oz of water(2 of my waters)
Green tea
3 small plums

Dinner

4 oz of chicken breast cooked in water, garlic, sesame, pepper, and lime juice
Spring greens with carrots, cucumbers, and cherry tomato
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)

Snack

Yogurt with unsalted, dryroasted peanuts (1 of my probiotics)

No comments: