Custom Search

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Starting Again

It has been a while since I posted on here...not that I haven't been doing some fitness stuff, just not posting on my blog which I think is something that needs to change, so here I am.

Last few attempts at getting fitter have failed but I have also not been logging food or sticking to a routine and food plan...so I am going to try to log everything again. I have been tracking my exercise on MapMyRun and Daily Mile, but once again, just not here.

I need to make myself a priority, I know that being fitter will help my mental picture of myself, my confidence, and my energy levels. I have been bogged down lately and I know some of that has to do with not putting myself first.

So here we go....I want to lose at least 40 pounds, drop down at least three clothing sizes but mostly just feel better about how my clothes fit and my brain feels about my body.

I am currently (according to the Wii) at 182 lbs...the most I have ever weighed in my life.

No comments: