Custom Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hiatus

We are less than a week out from our trip to the NW. I have not accomplished my fitness goals but I am not completely unhappy with my food and exercise journaling and do plan to continue that.

Thing is, the rest of this week is going to be pretty hectic, I finished up my final last night (a complete piece of crap) but I still have Christmas cards and gifts to deal with before we fly so I am going to take a break from trying to log everything until we get back from our trip.

Once I am back, I will start back in, with a fresh slate...and hopefully more motivation than I have shown thus far. I will be back in class but not until late January so I will have to some time to get things going on the right track.

So, I guess I will write more later, much later. Hasta luego.

No comments: