Custom Search

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Here We Go Again

Well the weekend is over and it is time to get back at my fitness goals...a new year is a great time to start this kind of thing. Like a fresh start.

So I had my last little binge of crap food this weekend and I am starting out slow this time on getting things together.

I plan to get a walk in today...will try to do that all week, and then next week we will add in the gym too. I am back to eating decently (although I never really left, because we naturally eat pretty well). The holidays weren't too bad, probably had a bit too much in portions and sweets but since we don't normally eat sweets at home, I think getting the portions down will be a piece of cake...haha...no sweets, right?

Anyhow, better run, have to get my butt in gear....

No comments: