Custom Search

Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday

Well I walked over 10,000 steps yesterday!! Now on to the food so far

Breakfast
Atkins Shake 2 carbs
3 Celery Sticks 2.4 carbs
2 cheese 2.0 carbs

I am feeling crappy about my body today. I know that I am doing well with my diet and exercise and I just started but I feel super fat. I tried on some of my smaller pants and could barely get into them. I really let myself go. I hope I see some results in the next couple of weeks.

Snack
Marathon Bar 3 carbs

2 comments:

... said...

You shouldn't feel crappy...you are doing great. I think that part of it might just be that you are starting out and Atkin's always makes a person feel a bit yucky at first.

Hang in there, you are doing way better than me at this point. Oh, J is worried about his calories too...so I guess we are all in the same boat.

I think Aunt Flo might be here soon, I am having the aching caffine boobs and the fat feeling...

... said...

I need to start wearing my pedometer even when I am not exercising just to see how active I am regardless.