Custom Search

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Eating on Sunday

Well, I was better about spreading my food out today. It is freezing here so getting motivated for exercise was not happening...but I ended up not using up all my slashes so I saved about 300 calories there.

Anyhow, I hope to get some exercise in tomorrow, maybe a walk and some aerobics too. I am sure it will be cold again but I think I just need to get to it. It will be Monday and I am usually pretty good about getting motivated at the start of the week.

So today I had 3 sugar slashes left, one dairy slash left, and one grain slash left. This means I ate:

3 veggies
3 fruits
3 sugars
3 grains
5 oils/spreads
5 proteins
2 dairys

I was hungry around 4pm but that is when I ate one of my fruits that I didn't have at lunch. That seemed to hold me over until dinner time. I definitely won't be able to do this as strictly when J comes home, I'll have to make better judgements for pieces of meals. Right now, I can just piece a few things together and call it good. Oh well, I'll worry about that when the time comes.

No comments: