Custom Search

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 10 of 17 Day Diet and Wednesday for Mishka

Breakfast

1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)
3 egg whites, 2 egg yolk with onion, bellpepper, 1 tbs of oil, garlic, and pepper (1 of my fats)
Small serving of blueberries (1 of my fruits)
1 cup of coffee (cheat of 1 tsp of sugar and milk)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, and calcium supplements

Exercise

40 mins of circuit training

Lunch

1 steelhead portion steamed with lemon pepper
1/2 can of artichoke hearts
1 cup of green tea
3 small Clementine oranges (1 of my fruits)
1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)

Exercise

1.9 hilly miles in 29 mins
16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)

Dinner

10 baby carrots
10 grape tomatoes
1 yogurt (1 of my probiotics)
1/2 serving of unsalted dry roasted peanuts

No comments: