Custom Search

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 2 of 17 Day Diet and Tuesday for Mishka

Breakfast

1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)
3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp of olive oil, onion, bellpepper, salsa, garlic powder, and pepper. (1 of my fats)
3 small plums (1 of my fruits)
1 cup of tea (cheat of 1 tsp raw sugar, and nonfat milk)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, calcium and zinc supplements

Lunch

1 16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
1/2 can of green beans (rinsed to reduce sodium)
1 medium Fuji apple (1 of my fruits)
1 8 oz of iced tea (cheat of slightly sweetened)
1 can of light tuna, with salsa

Exercise

44 mins walking 2.4 hilly miles with sis (2+ times over what diet requires)

Dinner

1 16 oz of glass of water (2 of my waters)
Romaine and greens with tomato, carrots, and cucumber
Chicken breast cooked in water, lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and sesame, cut up and put on salad

Snack

1 16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
6 oz of lowfat yogurt (1 of my probiotics)
1/2 serving of unsalted dry roasted peanuts

No comments: