Custom Search

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 3 of 17 Day Diet and Wednesday for Mishka

Breakfast

1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)
3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp of olive oil, onion, bellpepper, salsa, garlic powder, and pepper. (1 of my fats)
Red seedless grapes (1 of my fruits)
1 cup of coffee (cheat of 1 tsp raw sugar, and nonfat milk)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, calcium and zinc supplements

Lunch

1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)
1 piece of steamed steelhead trout with lemon pepper
1 Fuji apple(1 of my fruits)
1/2 can of green beans (rinsed to reduce sodium)
1 8 oz glass of iced tea (cheat, slightly sweetened)

Exercise

49 mins of walking hilly 3.25 miles (almost 3 times what the diet requires for exercise)
1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)

Dinner

1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)
Greens and romaine with carrots, cucumber, tomato, parmesan sprinkles, and lemon juice
1 tbs of Soy Vay sesame dressing (1 of my fats)
Tilapia, steamed with lemon pepper

Snack

1 16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
6 oz of lowfat yogurt (1 of my probiotics)
1/2 serving of unsalted dry roasted peanuts

No comments: