Custom Search

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 8 of 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Monday

Breakfast

1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)
3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk with onions, green pepper, 1 tbs of oil, garlic, and pepper (1 of my fats)
Red seedless grapes (1 of my fruits)
1 cup of coffee (cheat of 1 tsp of sugar and milk)
Multivitamin, glucosamine, calcium and zinc supplements

Exericse

Class started today...
30 mins of circuit training

Lunch

1 16 oz glass of water (2 of my waters)
Steelhead filet, steamed with lemon pepper
2 plum sized tomatoes
5 baby carrots
1 Fuji apple(1 of my fruits)

Dinner

1 chicken breast cooked in water, lemon pepper, garlic, and sesame seed
1 zucchini steamed
16 oz of diet tonic water with lime

Snack

1 yogurt (1 of my probiotics)
1/2 serving of dry roasted unsalted peanuts

Weight (should have done this yesterday, but wasn't home)

On Wii, at 9:30am, empty stomach, empty bladder, with longsleeves, long yoga pants, and socks (-3lbs) 154.3lbs for a loss of 6.4lbs

No comments: