Custom Search

Friday, November 04, 2011

Day 12 Cycle 3 of the 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Friday

Breakfast

3 egg whites, 1 tsp of olive oil, salsa, garlic, and pepper(1 of my fats)
1 banana(1 of my fruits)
1 cup of coffee (cheat, 1 tsp of organic sugar, nonfat milk)
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
Multivitamin, calcium and glucosamine supplements

Lunch

Salmon/avocado brown rice sushi (1 of my fruits, 1 of my fats, 1 of my starches)
Squid with veggies
1 cup of chai tea (cheat, 1 tsp organic sugar, nonfat milk)
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)

Exercise

Walking 2.24 miles on track in 38 mins
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)

Dinner (out with friends)

Grilled chicken sandwich with avocado, bacon, tomato, lettuce (2 of my starches, 1 of my fats)
Salad with vinegar
3 spoonfuls of splitpea soup
2 shots of vodka

Weight

On Wii at 9:00am, empty stomach, empty bladder with long sleeves, and long yoga pants (-3 lbs) 146.8 lbs for a loss of .5 lbs and a total of 13.9 lbs overall. Yeah, I was scared to get on the scale that I would have gained...

No comments: