Custom Search

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 17 Cycle 3 of 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Thursday

Breakfast

3 egg whites, 1 egg yolk with 1 tsp of oil, pico de gallo, salsa, garlic and pepper (1 of my fats)
1 banana (1 of my fruits)
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)
1 cup of coffee (cheat, 1 tsp organic sugar, nonfat milk)
Multivitamin, calcium and glucosamine supplements

Exercise

38 mins of walking 2.16 mile on the track
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)

Lunch

Baby carrots
Jalapeño hummus
1 Fuji apple (1 of my fruits)
16 oz of water (2 of my waters)

Dinner

Pineapple curry with chicken
Spaghetti squash
2 shots of vodka
1 shot of Kahlua
1 cup of hot chocolate

Weight

On Wii at 9:30am, empty stomach, empty bladder with long sleeves, and long yoga pants (-3 lbs) 146.6 lbs for a loss of .2 lbs and a total of 14.1 lbs overall. Not bad for 52 days of diet and exercise...now I am on the maintenance schedule, although I think I will continue to do as much as I can to keep losing...still want to get down to 139 in the next month.

No comments: