Custom Search

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Day ? Cycle 3 of 17 Day Diet and Mishka's Tuesday

Okay, feeling like I am not making progress this week and I am not even actually doing Cycle 3 at this point...pretty much continuing Cycle 2 so today is a "shock your metabolism day" sort of against my will. I had to be at the mechanic's this morning before I had breakfast, so I ended up at the Starbucks across the street from the mechanic shop and ended up eating "normal human food" and figure I should make the day purposeful rather than just a waste. Hopefully eating food that I didn't make myself isn't going to make me feel like sh!t later...seems my body doesn't like processed food anymore since it hasn't had any for over 40 days.

So today is going to be a somewhat normal food day...and then it is back to the strict regime tomorrow morning along with circuit class...we'll see if we can shock and awe my metabolism...

No comments: