Custom Search

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Program Restart

It seems that I have been having a hard time getting on back on track. Part of that is due to the fact that I got sick right after returning from a holiday trip/memorial service, and when I am sick, I can't really sick to any kind of program. I am on the mend now and plan to get back at it as soon as I can....probably Sunday the 1st...which is a perfect day for it.

I went grocery shopping today so I could get back to my fish and veggies...and I am going to hit the gym before my fitness class starts as well as after. I also hope to get running again as soon as my cough subsides.

I only gained a couple of pounds back but I don't want to lose all I have gained in the last few months so I hope that going back to the program strict will help me lose those two and my other 5 lbs I want to lose.

No comments: